DR Strata Management
Excellence in Owners Corporations Management
(previously known as Body Corporate Management or Strata Management)
DR Strata Management is an Australian company of body corporate managers based in Melbourne. We offer quality owners corporations management, body corporate management, and strata management strata management services. While DR Strata Management head office is located in Berwick, we service our valued clients across metropolitan Melbourne and the state of Victoria.
DR Strata Management acts on behalf of Owners Corporations – which are made up of the owners of the lots within the Owners Corporations. Our objective is to take the worry and paper-work out of managing your most important asset – your home, your investment or business premises.
DR Strata Management are Leaders in the
Field of Body Corporate Management
- DR Strata Management was established in 1986
- We are dedicated only to Owners Corporation Management
- We manage almost 550 Owners Corporations, both residential and industrial/commercial, with property sizes varying from 3 to 80 unit residential high rise to 150 plus unit commercial/industrial owners corporations
- We use the latest state of the art Owners Corporation Management computer software
- Owners Corporation Business Licensing Authority registration No 000037
- DR Strata Management and our managers are qualified as Authorised Insurance Representatives. (ASIC Rep. No 269111)
- We are members of Strata Community Australia Victoria (SCAV) (formerly OCV) and are bound by their code of ethics
- DR Strata Management portfolio extends from Mount Hotham to Cowes from Paynesville to Melbourne CBD.
DR Strata Management is appointed by the Owners Corporation and acts, under a management agreement, as the manager of the Owners Corporation carrying out all aspects of management including:
- arranging and administration of Owners Corporation insurance
- arranging Owners Corporation maintenance
- providing advice about the implementation of Owners Corporation Rules
- organising and administering the required Owners Corporation meetings
- maintaining the Owners Corporation accounts
- collection of Owners Corporation contributions and levies
- assisting the Owners Corporation to meet the requirements of the Owners Corporation Regulations
- compiling and maintaining records as required by the Owners Corporation Act
- carrying out functions in accordance with the Strata Community Australia Victoria (SCAV) member requirements.